EyeTools Journal : Expert Optometry Tips & Skills, 3x Weekly!
EyeTools Journal supports optometry undergraduates, pre-registration trainees, novice optometrists, career breakers, those who wish to expand their professional practice, clinical assistants, junior eye doctors and orthoptists and dispensing opticians who are training in refraction.
EyeTools Journal subjects include:
4. Commonly Missed Conditions
5. Slowing Myopic Progression Through Exposure To Sunlight
6. Dealing With Incorrect Interpupillary Distance
7. Did They Come Back?
8. Interpreting Performance Parameters In Visual Field Testing
…and over 30 more!!
Dr Frank Eperjesi
All EyeTools content is created and developed by Dr Frank Eperjesi, BSc PhD FCOptom DOrth PGCertHE Senior Fellow HEA MBA MEd FInstLM │ Professor of Clinical Optometry | Registered Optometrist.
EyeTools articles are based on his experiences and knowledge development over 30 years in hospital, corporate and private practice (including his own), specialist binocular vision and low vision practice, teaching and learning in 30 countries, quality assurance and enhancement consultancy, expert witness and medico-legal work and his leadership and management of groups of people in academia.
- EyeTools Journal : Tips & skills from Dr Frank Eperjesi, Professor of Clinical Optometry. Over 50 articles, 2-3x weekly. First week free - Learn More
- Question of the Day - Clinical questions followed by Dr Eperjesi's responses. New questions and responses posted weekdays - Learn More
- 1 Minute Read - Short, concise optometry education content - Learn More
- Join our Facebook Group to comment and discuss anything optometry-related. You are welcome to contribute! Join here
NEW! Online Optometry Courses :
This is for :
- Students at optometry schools
- Pre-registration and novice optometrists
- Optometrists returning to work
- Junior eye doctors
- Dispensing opticians and orthoptists preparing for refraction exams
- Contact lens opticians, clinical assistants and eyecare educators
Ready to Improve?
Visit EyeTools courses for expert optometry webinars, or subscribe to EyeTools Journal :