Two facts bring home the global pandemic we face in myopia incidence: by 2050, 50% of World’s population will have myopia and 10% high myopia; children are becoming myopic at a...
I remember a patient from my clinical practice who was so bothered by her floaters that she resigned from her office job because she couldn’t cope seeing floaters every time she...
Keratoconus is a non-inflammatory eye condition in which the normally round dome-shaped cornea progressively thins causing a cone-like bulge to develop. This eventually impairs...
- EyeTools Journal : Tips & skills from Dr Frank Eperjesi, Professor of Clinical Optometry. Over 50 articles, 2-3x weekly. First week free - Learn More
- Question of the Day - Clinical questions followed by Dr Eperjesi's responses. New questions and responses posted weekdays - Learn More
- 1 Minute Read - Short, concise optometry education content - Learn More
- Join our Facebook Group to comment and discuss anything optometry-related. You are welcome to contribute! Join here
NEW! Online Optometry Courses :
This is for :
- Students at optometry schools
- Pre-registration and novice optometrists
- Optometrists returning to work
- Junior eye doctors
- Dispensing opticians and orthoptists preparing for refraction exams
- Contact lens opticians, clinical assistants and eyecare educators